Our engineers have recently completed the TS4U: Fire Alarms Training Course. This 2 course provides the necessary information to design, construct and commission a non-addressable fire alarm system to BS 5839.
Obviously fire alarms are safety critical and installation must conform to the latest regulations and practices.
The course covered the following:-
- Need for a fire detection and fire alarm system and type
- Legislation related to fire detection and alarm systems
- Understanding fire behavior
- Monitoring circuit integrity
- Understanding different categories of systems life and property protection
- Detector coverage / spacing’s
If you require a commercial fire alarm installation give us a call today for a free quotation.
Remember if your are a landlord with multiple occupants (HMO) you need a commercial fire alarm to satisfy the latest regulations.